HOT WATER - 30 PSIG. Up to 160 PSI. @ 250 F
Available in Steam or Hot Water Versions | 15 - 800 HP Pressures to 300 psig
- Two-pass design eliminates refractory baffles between flue gas passes.
- Minimum maintenance with rugged construction for extra-long life.
- Boiler is of the two-pass, scotch type, built and stamped in accordance with the requirements of the ASME Code, and listed by the National Board of Boilers and Pressure Vessel Inspectors.
- Large combustion chamber with low heat release for complete combustion.
- Smoke box is front-mounted with slip-on stack connector.
- Access to fireside is accomplished with hinged and davited rear door. All sizes 40 HP & larger with split front doors. Flame observation ports are on front and rear.
- Openings for cleanout inspection of waterside are provided with 3” x 4” hand holes, and with 12” x 16” manholes (70 HP & larger).
- Insulated with 2” high-density mineralwool, lagged with 22 gauge grip jacketing, baked on epoxy enamel to resist chipping and fading.
- Firetubes are rolled and beaded on power boilers, expanded and flared on low pressure boilers (2” dia. through 30 HP, 2 1/2” dia. 40 HP up).
- Supports include lifting lugs securely welded to the top of shell; structural steel support legs on skids support the boiler so that special foundations are not required.
|Standard Steam Trim||Standard Water Trim|
For further information, you can visit Hurst Boiler Website